As of 11 am this morning there are still several evacuation orders, warnings, and road closures in place due to the recent heavy rains and runoff from the mountains.
Here's a look at the current list.
- Alberton Avenue due to flooding from Little Chico Creek.
- Hamilton Nord Cana Highway and Wilson Landing Road south of Rock Creek due to flooding of Rock Creek.
- Taffee Avenue, Reavis Avenue, and Crouch Avenue between Taffee Avenue and Crouch Avenue due to flooding in the are from Little Chico Creek.
- Anjou Court, Magness Court, and both sides of Bosc Drive due to flooding in the area.
- Richvale area between the Sacramento River and HWY 99 from Nelson Shippee Road to HWY 162 due to potential for flooding because of forecast levels in the Cherokee Canal.
An evacuation order means leave immediately as a threat is immenent
An evacuation warning means prepare now for the potential need to leave should circumstances warrant.
Also a number of streets and roads have been impacted by flood waters and have been closed. An interactive map with up to the minute road information can be found at